SSGNet Forums: Season 29 - Preseason 1 - SSGNet Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Season 29 - Preseason 1 Schedule, some info.

#1 User is offline   Caerbannog 

• Group: Members
    • Zone:Chaos / 4v4
    • Squad:Llama by

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Pre-season is upon us. At least for this weekend. Double squadding won't be checked during pre-season, neither will just playing in two games if you feel like it.
    If most of the squads actually show up, we'll start the actual season on the 13th. I'll let everyone know by the 9th. The schedule will be posted at an earlier date, and I will randomize the match-ups for round one.

March 6th, 2011

3pm:
    Unhallowed vs. Nightwatch -- If either squad no-shows, they will be replaced by whatever a squad currently called !norating uses as their name.
    Llamas vs. The Dark
    Outlaws vs. Rebels

4pm:
    Coverts vs. StarFire Elite
    Sterling vs. Morph
    Happy Mob vs. Assassins

The squads we might have participating in league -- the more question marks after their name, the less I'm counting on them to return. I know for a fact that the new squads will be including players from existing squads.:
    Assassins
    Coverts
    Happy Mob
    Llamas
    Morph ??
    Nightwatch ??
    Outlaws
    Rebels
    StarFire Elite
    Sterling ?
    The Dark
    Unhallowed ???

!norating

#2 User is offline   Xog 

• Poster of the Century
      • Group: SSGN VIP
      • Zone:Trench Wars
      • Squad:Anti-Scrub

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

If you guys are interested, I can see about setting up some news programs for the Chaos League on Subspace Pirate Radio like I've done with the Trench Wars Draft Tournament. Live streaming and downloadable podcasts, advertisements, the works. I'll speak with hallu.

http://www.sspirateradio.com/demand

This post has been edited by Xog: 01 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

#3 User is offline   Caerbannog 

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:51 AM

Xog, on 01 March 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

If you guys are interested, I can see about setting up some news programs for the Chaos League on Subspace Pirate Radio like I've done with the Trench Wars Draft Tournament. Live streaming and downloadable podcasts, advertisements, the works. I'll speak with hallu.

We probably are, kind of. I mean all publicity is good publicity, right?
        If "Chaos Zone League" ever comes back it's a different e-sport than 4v4 League though, but that's a minor detail if you were planning to broadcast about the schedules and adventures of Dick Willy aka Tool in his spaceship.

#4 User is offline   Caerbannog 

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:10 AM

Caerbannog, on 04 March 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Xog, on 01 March 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

We probably are, kind of. I mean all publicity is good publicity, right?
          If "Chaos Zone League" ever comes back it's a different e-sport than 4v4 League though, but that's a minor detail if you were planning to broadcast about the schedules and adventures of Dick Willy aka Tool in his spaceship.

Coverts, whose captain Detector announced he could not captain his squad with all the other things going for him, replaced by !norating to face SFE. Let's see if this happens

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
          0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users