SSGNet Forums: Season 30 Returning squads & Draft sign-up - SSGNet Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Season 30 Returning squads & Draft sign-up What we know so far. And Draft.

#1 User is offline   Caerbannog 

• Group: Members
    • Zone:Chaos / 4v4
    • Squad:Llama by

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Returning squads, please post here, or ?message me (?message Caerbannog+:hello glorious bunny leader, we will return
    Chaos / other zones' players who are not in a squad, but would like to be involved in 4v4 post here. If no squad picks you up before the draft you will be in the player pool. If there's enough of you, I will force first round of draft to be picking up the new people. (However, letting you ever play will probably not be enforced).

Returning squads:

Unconfirmed:
    !norating
    Assassins
    Happy Mob
    Llamas
    LSF
    Nguyens
    Rebels
    StarFire Elite
    Sterling
    The Dark

Not returning:
    !norating - el father> !norating and its players (excpt (two players, whose names I edited out), they do their own thing) are done with league please remove us

What we know for sure:
    Season 30 will be fixed schedule.
    - This has plenty or pros and cons.
    Playoff split (yes, there will be one) will still work W/L -> Tied group HtH W/L -> Tied and above HtH W/L -> Tied K/D -> Tied and above K/D. This way the teams that performed best within the tied group should make it. Of course moving Tied and above HtH above plain tied HtH kinda makes sense too.

What is likely:
    Depending on how many "real" squads we have, we might be / will be adding in DRAFT teams. They would/will be in it to win it. The rules regarding roster size etc. would be flexible with them. Late player entries would only be admitted to "real" squads, or to draft squads. If/when draft squads, the captains of which we'd decide at a later date, but soonish, so they can draft once we have the available players to draft from and a rough idea of how many draft squads we need for an even number of teams

Surrey will become Surrey+

The following thread has more "discussion" on a the draft idea:
    http://forums.ssgn.n...9-finals-semis/

This post has been edited by Caerbannog: 27 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

#2 User is offline   elf 

• Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 02:28 PM

caer - when will the website with stats and rosters return?

to be honest i thought this game was completely dead since the old forums were gone, the stat site was gone and the zone was empty (at euro times).

if rebels dont play next season ill put my name forward to cap a draft squad.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users